Plant Parenthood Artisan Soap
Are succulents, spider plants and monstera's a few of your favorite things? Do you dream of cuttings, live to propagate and keep home full of beautiful plants? Our Plant Parenthood is a vibrant and green scent that is slightly floral, fresh and beautifully clean that is the next best thing to a greenhouse full of your green plant babies.
- Scent Profile: A green mix of cucumber, vetiver, grass, bamboo, geranium, sage, oakmoss, and sandalwood.
- Skin Loving Oils Used: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil (sustainably grown & sourced), Canola Oil, Olive Oil & Castor Oil
- Beneficial Ingredients: Colloidal Oats, White Kaolin Clay & Tussah Silk
Each bar of our soap is jam-packed with plant-based, skin-loving oils that create a rich lather that helps replenish and moisturize your skin, not strip it. In this soap, we have also included colloidal oats to help protect skin's moisture while also soothing it, and white kaolin clay to absorb excess oil and tone skin
Our soaps are hand-cut and cured for a minimum of 6 weeks to ensure a harder, longer-lasting soap.
- Size: approximately 4 oz.
- Dimensions: 2.75"(L) x 1"(W) x 2.5"(H)
Due to the handmade nature of our products, each bar will be unique and may slightly differ from the pictures. Please keep in mind that weight and measurement are approximate.
Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil (sustainably grown & sourced), Canola Oil, Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Fragrance Oil, Kaolin Clay, Colloidal Oatmeal, Vitamin E, Mica, Tussah Silk